v1.0.2 • May 21, 2016
- A new shortcut: press the play button on your Apple TV remote to jump directly to a Shot's full-screen view – even from the Top Shelf!
- Progressive loading on the Shot detail view: the app will show the preview version of the Shot while the HiDPI version loads, both for static and animated Shots.
- Fixed a bug that would allow expanding a Shot's description – even when the Shot didn't have a description.
v1.0.1•April 28, 2016
- Added the ability to tap a truncated Shot description and read the whole thing
- Improved Voiceover support
- Improved the logic for refreshing Shot collections
- Previously, the app required tvOS 9.0, while the Top Shelf extension required tvOS 9.2. This was silly, so I've bumped the Top Shelf down to tvOS 9.0
v1.0.0•April 18, 2016
- Initial release